Your child's lunch option should be booked in advance, for the week ahead, using the EduSpot School Money App.
Parents should book either the school meal or packed lunch option for their child.
Guides for the app are included below. If you have any difficulty booking lunch options, please contact the school secretary.
PRIMARY SCHOOL MENU
Dates show week beginning for each menu.
Free school lunches
You don't have to pay for your child's school lunch if:
- you receive Universal Credit and your net earnings aren't over £14,000 a year
- you receive Income Support
- you receive income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- you receive income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- you get support under the Immigration and Asylum Act
- you get Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of £16,190 or less
- you get Working Tax Credit “run-on” – the payment someone may receive for four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- you receive the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- your child has a statement of special educational needs and is designated to need a special diet, or they board at a special school